Here are some characters to get you started if you are having trouble thinking of one:
- Franklin (is that turtle learning something new today?)
- Winnie the Pooh (is he out of honey again?)
- Harry Potter or Hermione (do they have to use their magic to save the day?)
- Elizabeth--the paper bag princess (does she have to rescue Ron from the dragon--again?)
- Dora or Diego (they are going to need help from Map and Boots to keep things safe from Swiper!)
This activity promotes creativity and imagination. It can also promote literacy.