Tuesday

#67: Going on a Picnic

The more people playing, the more challenging this game becomes.



One person starts by saying, “I’m going on a picnic and I am taking a…” (say something they are going to bring). The next person then repeats the sentence and adds something they are bringing.

For example: Person one: “I am going on a picnic and I am taking jelly beans.” Person two: “I am going on a picnic and I am taking jelly beans and pizza.” The first player that forgets one the items from the growing list is out.

VARIATIONS: People can only bring something that starts with the same letter as their first name. For example, Jean can only bring things like, jelly beans, jam, juice but not oysters.

You can also start the game with the sentence, “I am going on a trip and in my suitcase I am packing…”


This activity promotes memory development.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you are looking for more fun, check out my pinterest boards.