Saturday

#15: Write Thank You Letters

It's not too late to send people thank you letters from Christmas.

Or maybe you had a birthday recently. Why not send people a note saying thank you and how much you are enjoying your new gift? They are sure to appreciate it!

If you haven't gotten a gift recently, or have already written your thank yous, why not write a simple thank you to someone who has done something that has made you feel good. Maybe they did something nice and you are still thinking about it. Send them a note! It doesn't have to be long or fancy. For example:

Dear Mom,
Thank you for cleaning my room for me. I sure like being able to find my homework! It also smells nice.
Love,
Your daughter


This activity promotes thankfulness and manners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you are looking for more fun, check out my pinterest boards.